McCormick Hall, Ewing Hall, and Chapel

Title

McCormick Hall, Ewing Hall, and Chapel

Subject

McCormick Theological Seminary
Architecture
College campuses
Chapels
Religious facilities
College buildings
Theological seminaries
Presbyterian theological seminaries
McCormick Theological Seminary of the Presbyterian Church

Description

The Halsted Street entrances of (l-r) McCormick Hall, built in 1883; Ewing Hall, built in 1863; and the seminary chapel, built in 1875, face a tree-lined street.

Creator

Gehrig

Publisher

Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum

Date

ca. 1896

Rights

The Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum holds all rights and permissions.

Format

jpg

Language

eng

Identifier

403212
McCormick Theological Seminary Class of '96 Photo Album

Original Format

studio print
b&w
1

Physical Dimensions

10 x 14 cm

Citation

Gehrig, “McCormick Hall, Ewing Hall, and Chapel,” Chronicling Illinois, accessed October 27, 2021, https://alplm-cdi.com/chroniclingillinois/items/show/24664.